Our Auckland team (as well as the wider Talent business) has weathered two lockdown storms well and have emerged poised to support our clients as they navigate their workforces and businesses through a very complex and disrupted climate.
We are now looking to hire an exceptional hands-on Practice Lead.
This role is newly created and is pivotal in future proofing our business and ensuring our next level of growth and success. Working closely with the GM, you will be responsible for undertaking a gap analysis on the market and devising a go-to-market plan to frame your initial focus. It is expected that you would in time scale a small-medium sized team that would report to you to enable you to take market share of the opportunities that present themselves. Future leadership career opportunities include the GM role, Country Manager role and Client Strategy roles.
Why you're awesome...you have an overall passion for people - whether that be direct reports, peers, clients or candidates. You passionately work with others to achieve win/win outcomes - and this is evident in your working relationships.
- You have senior level agency recruitment consulting experience in the New Zealand market within the IT and Digital sector
- You have experience developing BD strategies and executing them
- Prior experience leading and coaching team members - achieving win/win outcomes
- A passion for leadership and a commitment to continuously push yourself and upskill in this area
- A positive and creative mindset with a desire for solving more complex recruitment challenges
- The ability to initiate and nurture C-level relationships
- Exceptional communication and relationship building ability
- An excellent work ethic and a desire for continued learning
To reiterate - this position requires a high level of external market activity, client engagement and overall business development activity.
If this sounds like the next step in your already successful recruitment career, then either apply or contact Kara Smith on 027 626 1222 for more information.