|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Salary:||NZD100.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jett Bucu|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:33|
This successful international professional services company are looking for a contract Salesforce Developer to work on a critical project for a major organisation.
The team here is passionate about their work and to deliver quality standard projects, which delivers to the client's needs.
Initial 6-month contract- very likely to extend! Very competitive hourly rates!
The inside word...
As a Salesforce Developer in this environment, you will work across Salesforce lightening, developing as well as configuration and administration. You are able to communicate effectively and work closely with Architects and stakeholders alike. The scope of your role will include:
· Developing on salesforce.com across, configuration and administration using Apex code & visual force
· Be a great team player. Although we need self-motivated developers, teamwork is key.
· create technical plans and strategies for other departments and the IT team, developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient.
· ensuring there are no security breaches that could place risk on the company's data
Why you're a legend...
You are a talented and passionate Salesforce developer who can hit the ground running from day 1. You are proficient across creating workflows, to testing and implementing applications and providing technical insight to the business. If you are a Salesforce developer and are interested in contracting with the following skills, you will likely experience quick success in this position:
· Strong experience as a Salesforce Developer on salesforce.com and lightning platforms.
· Solid experience on, APEX, visualforce, migration tools and SOQL Web services
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A natural problem solver who enjoys configuration, maintenance, installation, testing and debugging.
What's in it for you...?
· Awesome, character offices in central Auckland
· Highly skilled team to work alongside
· Flexible work hours
· Competitive hourly rate
· Very likely extension
Let's get started! This is an urgent position, send us your CV today through the relevant link or call Joe on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's