- NZD95000.00 - NZD120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- 14 days ago
This successful Salesforce consultancy are seeking a Technical Consultant to join their dynamic team.
The team here is passionate about their work and have a strong client base who choose to work with them because they focus on delivering high-quality solutions to solve business problems.
Their client base consists of motivated companies who are committed to improving the way they work. This results in a fast-paced work environment with meaningful, agile projects.
They describe themselves as collaborative, creative and obsessed with success. They offer a unique culture within this space where people come first - opinions are listened to, work conditions are flexible and supportive.
The inside word...
As a Technical Consultant, you will enable customers to get value from their Salesforce environments.
The scope of your role will include:
· Working directly with various clients to deliver projects - you will gain exposure across the end to end delivery cycle
· You will be their go to person when it comes to solving problems and developing solutions
· You will be working closely with a Senior /Lead Consultant who will provide you with mentoring and training
Why you're special...
You are an experienced Salesforce Developer/Consultant who is ready to take your career to the next level and delve into the consulting world.
· 2 years of experience in Salesforce Development. Any Salesforce certifications developer focussed will be highly regarded.
· Experience with Apex, Visualforce & Lightning Components
· Experience in Java and SQL development will be beneficial.
· SQL database development
· Proven ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Empathy for your clients
And...what's in it for you?
· Awesome, character offices in central Auckland
· Strong and supportive leadership team
· Highly skilled team to learn and work with
· Meaningful projects
· Flexible work hours
Let's get started! This is an urgent position, send us your CV today through the relevant link or call Shweta
on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat