- NZD120.00 - NZD130.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- 9 months ago
- This is a long term contract which is part of a wide programme of work.
- This employer has a long list of inflight projects and so it may eventuate that you are able to move onto new projects.
- With fantastic rates, a high profile employer and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is a SAS server decommissioning project and therefore you will need strong SAS OA knowledge to enable you to move to their preferred options for data processing and report delivery.
- Prior experience migrating from SAS OA is therefore ideal.
- Power BI or Tableau experience is preferred.
- Strong project management and business analysis capabilty as you will be working as part of a large project team where there are multiple contributors and stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative and engaging style of verbal communication, as well as clear and concise written English.
- Prior experience working with a range of stakeholders to trace back and understand their requirements while consuming existing reports and data.
- Innovative, problem solving essential.
- This is one of the best employers to contract with in Auckland
- When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme, including free training, access to wellness and other benefits which are unique to Talent in the contracting market.
- Talent is a large and stable agency going strong in the current climate, by joining Talent you will be joining a large team with thousands of other contractors across the globe.
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt or Pascal at Talent International on 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so only those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered.