- This contract is with a bank in Central Auckland, who have one of the best cultures and work environments around.
- They have a large programme of work focused on data privacy and compliance and require somebody from an IT Audit/controls background.
- You will represent the compliance team on the programme and be involved in all streams to ensure that controls are set up to be sustainable and can be evidenced, as well as monitored and tested regularly.
- On this project you will be working with the Australian parent company to re-purpose the framework they have already created in this space.
- You will work closely with the local project team to challenge the requirements to ensure controls are effectively implemented.
- You will ideally come from an IT audit background with ISACA (CISA or CRISC qualification)
- Previous employers will ideally include Banking or Financial services companies.
- You will have previously performed the role of Subject matter expert or trusted advisor to a project team working towards meeting information security and data compliance requirements.
- You will have an inquisitive nature and the ability to hit the ground running.
- This is a senior role so the ability to work pro-actively and autonomously, and manage your own workload may be expected.
- Greta team collaboration and communication ability.
- Ability to challenge thinking in the right way, with a high level of integrity and a customer first approach.
- A growth mind-set and great attitude to complement the existing team's style is also important.
- Work in a large PMO with hundreds of projects running concurrently - large and complex through to smaller projects. This means a high chance of securing a follow on project/assignment.
- You will be working alongside some of the smartest people in the industry.
- This is also a very family oriented business so flexible working conditions can be agreed on application, as well as a good work life balance.
- Talent are an award winning employer of choice, we have an inclusive and supportive closely approach to looking after our independent contractors, and offer exceptional benefits and rates for the best operators.
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck at Talent International at 09 282 3632.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.