- NZD800 - NZD950 per day
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- 9 days ago
- This is a long term contract within a bank in central Auckland, who have one of the best cultures and work environments around.
- They have a long list of inflight projects and so it may eventuate that you are able to move onto new projects.
- With fantastic rates, a high profile employer and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is a great opportunity to be involved in a high priority strategic change for the organisation.
- This is a senior BA position to decommission an extremely complex system and perform gap analysis for a new treasury (funds transfer pricing) process/system.
- This will be a large complex project carried out in a number of stages over the next 12-18 months.
- There will be a number of interdependencies including working towards Australian regulations and so you will be comfortable working as part of a wide team where there are multiple contributors and stakeholders.
- This is a must-do project as the systems are end of life, and they will be venturing into the Cloud.
- You should ideally be from a banking or financial services background with a good exposure to Treasury and/or Finance as well as Funds Transfer Pricing, knowledge of liquidity and balance sheet management practices would be desirable.
- Able to perform and be comfortable with end to end data analysis, migration and integration aspects.
- Paramount to this role is the communication style as you will be having regular meetings and workshops with the business and stakeholders.
This is a large and complex project that aims to decommission the existing FTP system and replace this with a new solution, and so represents a massive opportunity to be involved in a high priority strategic change for the organisation.
Also, this is one of the best environments to work in around Auckland - There are hundreds of in-flight projects and so a strong pipeline of work coming, meaning strong likelihood of extensions.
This is also a very family oriented business so flexible working conditions might be possible if highlighted up front.
When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme and will be paid fortnightly.
Let's get started!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt or Pascal at Talent International on 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.