For a senior BA to join this project and initiative on a 1 year contract.
You will also be joining some of the most passionate and smartest individuals in the industry.
The inside word...
The need has been identified to establish an enterprise capability in Knowledge Management, in order to optimise a number of things including:
- ways of communicating, collaborating and sharing information internally;
- communicating with customers and being more competitive and customer focused generally;
- plus also making the same information more reuasable for multiple other purposes, such as regulatory reporting and compliance.
You will be working across the Enterprise Knowledge Product Owner/Manager and working with a number of key stakeholders (Knowledge Team, Change Managers, Enterprise Architects), and third party vendors.
Why you're special...
- Banking/Financial services experience ideally.
- Information architecture and taxonomy background knowledge a must have.
- Functional understanding of SharePoint set up and best practice use a must have.
- Knowledge, Content and Data Management experience.
- You are available at short notice..
- This role will see you working on an exciting new initiative touching on many new techs and methodologies for Knowledge capture, storage, sharing.
- You will be part of a large Project Office rubbing shoulders with some very smart individuals.
- At Talent we pay fortnightly and you will be entitled to other unique contractor benefits from our partners.
Call Matt or Pascal on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat now or for the best response apply immediately with your Word CV
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates due to current travel restrictions this will be impossible currently.