- NZD100 - NZD120 per day
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- 11 months ago
For a senior business analyst with experience within the banking industry to focus on data migration, report specification and transforation as part of a major risk systems replacement.
The inside word...
- As a senior business analyst you will initially gather high level and detailed requirements and reporting requirements from various stakeholders across varying business units.
- You will be detialed and be able to deliver functional report specifications in a progamtic and tiumely way.
- You will be a key player in the success of this project and will potentially move on to other initiatives longer term.
- You will be working in a large BA team for a retail bank in CBD.
- These projects represent significant importance to the organisation.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to get buy in from the business and co-workers easily, as well as 3rd parties.
- You are well organised and show attention to detail, self-managing and proactive.
- You will have experience working with both technical and non-technical counterparts to understand the business challenges and recommend and design appropriate processes and solutions.
- You will have strong technical understanding, particularly around Oracle databases and ideally banking risk.
- You will passionate about your career and self-development and interested in business analysis best practice using a variety of techniques.
- You have prior experience working as a contractor within banking domain.
- You're open to travel to Wellington and Australia occasionally as and when the project requires it.
Apply now by clicking the link in the first instance.
If you are a senior BA with Banking experience and a contract gun for hire then please contact us immediately by applying now.
As this is an urgent contract position, only those who have the right to live and work in NZ now will be considered.