- NZD800 - NZD1000.00 per day
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- 7 months ago
- For a senior contract business analyst to create an end to end demonstrably sustainable compliance framework,
- Unify activities across a number of risk teams, programmes, and other areas including KPIs, metrics and compliance reporting into a common compliance roadmap.
This is part of a larger programme of work related to Data Privacy and protection so knowledge around Information security, data management and privacy regulations would be ideal.
Why you're special...
- Development of enterprise risks, controls, traceability matrices.
- Strong skills in the application of enterprise risk frameworks, risk management tools and frameworks.
- Excellent documentation/written communication skills.
This role sits with one of the major banks which has an enviable reputation for putting their customers first.
They have one of the best employment brands and cultures in NZ, and have a range of attractive working arrangements to create the best environment for their people.
In addition to the attractive rates and flexible working arrangements - when you contract through Talent International, you will receive fortnightly pay and some other benefits unique to our organisation.
Let's get started!
Please send your CV in a Word format to this advert, however if you have any questions about the role and the other unique benefits please call Matt Travell or Pascal De Reuck on 09 281 4150.
Although we do normally welcome overseas applicants, thbecausde of travel restrictions only those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first.