- NZD120000 - NZD150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 8 months ago
For a Senior Credit Manager ideally with Consumer lending experience to join this high performing business and team.
The inside word...
In this role you will be providing support to credit managers day to day and approve housing loan applications as part of a decision committee, however will also be involved in creating and implementing strategy around climate risk.
Why you're special...
- You will preferrably have some credit experience at a senior level, ideally in consumer and small business lending including housing, personal loans or other consumer products.
- Some prior experience developing strategies for risk management and credit around housing loans and small business loans.
- An interest or background knowledge of Climate change would be a massive bonus.
- Strong understanding of relevant legislations such as CCCFA, and RLC.
- Excellent presentation skills to senior exec level.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and make own decisions.
This role is with a major bank which has an enviable reputation for putting their customers first.
They have one of the best employment brands and cultures in NZ, and have a range of attractive working arrangements to create the best working environment for their staff.
In addition to the attractive employment benefits and work environment you will be part of a successful and growing business.
Let's get started!
Please send your CV in a Word format to this advert, however if you have any questions about the role and the other unique benefits please call Matt Travell on 09 281 4150.
Although we do normally welcome overseas applicants, this is an urgent contract role so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first.