The position will focus on providing critical maintenance, upgrades, small business requests and delivery to projects for the client desktop area.
The Senior Desktop SOE Engineer will be required to work using technologies such as SCCM, app packaging, managing a standard desktop environment (SOE), and proactively looking at ways to improve the environment for their desktop clients.
You will bring:
- Experience in the development and management of an SOE (standard operating environment)
- A high level of applied specialist knowledge and experience relevant to desktop computing
- Experience working with distributed applications and desktops
- Experience with application packaging using software packaging tools
- Experience in the use of SCCM 2012 and 2016
- Experience with virtualised software and desktop builds
- Experience with Microsoft scripting
- Experience in group policy management
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people at all levels
If you are looking to consolidate your SOE and desktop expertise, simply apply now or send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org