- NZD120000.00 - NZD150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jett Bucu
- 20 days ago
Newly created senior role within a well-established kiwi company to lead the DevOps transformation journey.
Amazing opportunity to work with the latest technologies and a chance lead the way to the future of software development.
The inside word...
This position stands alongside another DevOps professional as they embark on their DevOps transition and technical transformation.
This company is aiming to be a digital disrupter and requires someone who will drive the company towards a full DevOps engineering capacity.
Why you're special...
You will be used to implementing DevOps tools and have a track record of successful large-scale DevOps transformation. That includes extensive experience in designing and implementing fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
Communication and conversation is something you enjoy and relish. You will be working with Stakeholders across the board, from development teams to Head ofs.
Passionate to drive positive change, and implement best practice but patient to understand the environment and structure.
You will ideally have most of the following experiences :
- Development experience with ASP.Net, C#, Java alongside modern front-end frameworks.
- Integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated deployment.
- Operating a DevOps capability in the cloud, especially with Azure.
- Using Docker on Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix and Ubuntu systems.
- Operations experience with zones, packing tools, security firewalls, API Gateways...
- Data reporting tools, such as Grafana.
And...what's in it for you?
- Prime central location - a few steps from Britomart.
- A well known Kiwi brand with a flourishing culture.
- Directly influence change to the delivery and culture bringing your DevOps flavour.
Please send us your CV by clicking the relevant link or contact Joe or Henri on 09 218 4150 if you have any queries