- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Josephine Kempson
- 22 days ago
- ASAP Start
- Wellington Location
- 6-month Fixed-Term
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Business Analyst to join a growing organisation making a difference to the lives of New Zealanders'.
About the role
This role will see you working as part of an Agile product delivery team focused on providing a digital solution for the end-user. A typical day will see you working closely with the Product Owner to manage the product backlog, fleshing user stories that abide by the INVEST principals, participating in Agile ceremonies, and working closely with UX Designers.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment in a digital squad
- Proven experience working within a Software Development Team
- Experience working on web-based applications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proficient in drafting wireframes/mock-ups, user stories and business process models
- Comfortable working 2-3 sprints ahead of the development team
What's in it for you?
- 6-month fixed term with likely extension
- The chance to be actively involved in the development of a newly established digital practices
How to apply
If you are well suited to the opportunity, please apply now.