- NZD100 - NZD120.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- 7 months ago
For a Senior IT Operations Engineer to carry out project change, release and deployment, installing applications instances in cloud, application packaging and config, as well as application support.
The inside word...
This is a newly established team who have recently formed meaning there is ample opportunity to establish new process, frameworks, tools and ways of working.
This organisation has a significant amount of change on the horizon and therefore the likelihood of follow on contract extensions are high.
There is also going to be opportunity to automate where possible and will start to use more DevOps tooling in the future if this is something you are interested in.
Why you're special...
- AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure experience (examples: Virtual server Creation, Policy Management, Load Balancer, RDS, EC2, Security Groups)
- Experience with Windows and Linux Server operating system configuration, automation and management.
- Scripting experience such as SQL, PowerShell, JSON, etc
- Troubleshooting and problem solving experience with Enterprise Applications based on ServiceNow Queue/ticketing system or similar
- Monitoring experience using Splunk, CloudWatch, CloudTrail or similar
- CloudFormation, OpenShift, GIT and Jenkins
- Agile delivery experience
- Automation first approach, Self-Starter, Quick learner
- Rest API experience would be beneficial.
- Some understanding of Security requirements and best practices
This role will see you working with one of the best companies in Auckland. They have a large complex environment with a varied tech stack so there will be lots to do in this newly established team.
You will be working with some extremely passionate, motivated and high performing individuals in a large financial services organisation.
At Talent we pay fortnightly and you will be entitled to other unique contractor benefits from our partners.
Let's get started!
Please apply immediately for a chance to secure this long term contract role.
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates this role is extremely urgent and so requires somebody who is available to start in the next 2 weeks at the latest.