- NZD95 - NZD100 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Symmons
- over 1 year ago
There is never a typical day when working with this organisation. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career. Join one of New Zealand's largest and most complex businesses working with leading-edge technologies, helping to deliver the best possible customer experience.
We're currently seeking Senior Java Developers to join this inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, they will help you achieve them sooner.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients' delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Java Webservices implementation
- Must have JBoss and Eclipse experience
- Ability to work as a team member
- Front end development technologies
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience deploying applications in Red Hat Linux, JBoss EAP, and Eclipse
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career within this organisation
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.