· Microsoft Power Platform
· Permanent Role - very attractive salary
· Global powerhouse - a worldwide presence
The inside word
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:-
- Implementing solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform, including Common Data Service (CDS), Power Apps, and Dynamics 365.
- Discuss and execute all aspects and features of Azure and Office365.
- Documentation of the environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
- Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps.
- Installing and configuring data gateways.
- Developing Azure logic apps Developing Azure functions.
- Providing Power BI development and support Experience migrating InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to PowerApps and Flow.
- Developing Azure logic apps
Why you're special...
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Understanding of the PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- You hold a valid NZ Work/Residence visa