- NZD800 - NZD900 per day
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- 9 days ago
For a senior process business analyst within experience on procurement process re-engineering.
The inside word...As a senior business analyst you will be working as part of a large team with multiple project stakeholders and interactions.
- This is a complex project and you will be working closely with a vendor and with other 3rd parties.
- You will be a key player in the success of this project and will potentially move on to other initiatives longer term.
- This project represent significant importance to the organisation.
- You have excellent analysis and communication skills and are able to get buy-in from the business and co-workers easily.
- You are well organised and show attention to detail, self-managing and proactive.
- You will have experience working with both technical and non-technical counterparts to understand the business challenges and recommend and design appropriate processes and solutions.
- You will be passionate about your career and self-development and interested in business analysis best practice using a variety of techniques.
- You have prior experience working as a BA where data interpretation, migration, mapping and integration is a key part of the process.
- This is a new system implementation and therefore experience working with Tier 1 COTS system implementations is also a key attribute.
- This is a fantastic long-term opportunity with a large corporate in the CBD.
- You will be contributing to a significant strategic project, and there may be the option to extend, either on this project or others.
- With Talent you will be paid fortnightly and also receive access to a suite of benefits which are unique to Talent.
Apply now by clicking the link in the first instance.
If you are a senior BA with Banking and are availalble immediately for hire then please contact us immediately by applying now.
As this is an urgent contract position, only those who have the right to live and work in NZ now will be considered.