- NZD120.00 - NZD130.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Shweta Chopra
- over 1 year ago
· 6 month contract
· Convenient CBD location
· Fortnightly pay when you contract through Talent
· We are looking for a Technology focussed Senior Project Manager to delivery couple of key projects for a national enterprise-scale organization
· Collaborate with various teams across multiple organizations and lead them towards a common goal
· Create and deliver to a long-term technology roadmap and strategy aiming to introduce more intelligent, digital solutions
The inside word...
· Work on a programme of work that deals with cutting-edge technology to improve the quality of lives for all NZ residents
· You will be working for an enterprise organization that plays a key role in an organization that makes touches the day to day lives of New Zealanders.
· This role will see you responsible for two diverse projects across the Technology Portfolio first one relates to improving and standardizing procurement process for assets and the second one is the implementation of a complex integration platform.
· The role would require the ability to manage diverse stakeholders, both internal & external and to collaborate with several project teams.
· You will be the thread binding multiple individual initiatives together and ensuring that the overall objectives are met.
Why you're a legend...
· You are an experienced Programme Manager who has worked in a complex enterprise and managed diverse internal and external stakeholders with ease
· Experience collaborating with Programme, Product and Project Managers to develop product design and product roadmaps
· Experience dealing with multiple vendors external and internal
· Experience developing and delivering processes
· The ultimate collaborator, you have great influence (even without authority) and can take others along with you on a journey towards a shared goal.
Let's get started!
Apply now! If you have any questions, call Shweta on 09 281 4150 for a confidential discussion.