- This organisation is working with a partner network of international organisations and requires a senior Security Analyst to proactively protect them and their IT assets from cyber threats and attacks.
- This is a formative role in the new team and will require architecture, product development, and some aspects of team development including mentoring.
- This is a newly created position that has been formed to expand the already existing team of passionate security engineers at various levels.
- You will be responsible for technical security operations practices, identifying and remediating any security-related incidents and vulnerabilities.
- You will also be able to use your experience to mentor other security analysts within the team.
- You are already proven in monitoring intrusion detection systems, anti-malware and other cybersecurity tools.
- The ability to recognise and identify any abnormal network or system anomalies.
- The ability to manage any incident responses through to closure.
- Previous experience performing forensic analysis, research into emerging threats, reporting of threats, attacks and other incidents, and developing detection and mitigation strategy.
- Strong understanding of network traffic, common protocols, and multiple operating systems and hardening methodologies.
- Degree in Computer science, security-related certs (SANS, OSCP, CISSP) or the equivalent work experience in security operations.
- a company culture that treats everyone equally
- the opportunity for growth
- a tight-knit team without many management layers
- for every employee to be equal and have their voice heard
- health and wellness benefits that help you to always feel your best
- an exciting and different kind of work
- fun company outings and great in-office energy
- a home in their awesome space with views over the Waitemata Harbour
- Life, Trauma, Health and Income Protection Insurance.
- Monthly Fitness Reimbursement as well as events to support employees physical, emotional, mental and financial wellbeing
- Paid 6 week sabbatical for every 4 years worked
- Additional Learning and Development opportunities
- Great team events including weekly Thirsty Thursday, team building activities, mid-year and end of year parties
Please apply in the first instance to be considered!
Alternatively, please call Matt Travell Pascal de Reuck on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat if you have any questions!
(As this is an urgent position, candidates with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first).
*Sometimes, unfortunately, we don't have the time to respond to all applicants, but will try to connect with anybody who we feel is a good match to one of our available positions.