For a Senior Support Engineer to join an amazing team of top-notch Engineers providing Network support and Security services to hundreds of thousands of users all over the country.
The inside word...
- This position will see you working closely with your team to provide the best service to a huge customer-base nationwide.
- You will provide pre-sales support, technical solutions, training, designs, provisioning and documentation for the company's products and services.
- You will be a key player in creating value and making a meaningful difference to the business and its customers.
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of:
- Routing and switching principles and protocols (VLAN, routing, DHCP, subnetting)
- Firewall and UTM practical knowledge and exposure. If you have experience with Fortigate, it's even better! (application and web control policies, common ports/protocols/ complex designs, SSL, identity integration).
- SIP and wireless skills would be beneficial.
- Complex Network design, implement, monitoring and troubleshooting experience.
- Incident and Problem management experience.
- Strong communication skills are required (clear and structured communication, good listening, attention to detail).
- The opportunity to join a team of experts, a fun environment full of learning & development opportunities.
- A supportive and trusting management and the opportunity for growth.
- Highly competitive employment package in an awesome central location.
Call Henri on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat now or apply right now to register your interest.