The postion will focus on the Infrastructure Services team's work programme providing critical maintenance, upgrades, small business requests and delivery to projects for the MS Windows Infrastructure area.
The Senior Windows Platform Engineer will be required to support the Infrastructure including engagement for various project tasks. You will work with others across the work programme and lead infrastructure work using technologies such as MS Windows, Microsoft AD, SCCM etc.
You will act as a technical advisor on migration to IaaS provider; this involves working with the organisation and external providers to provide networking and server infrastructure to my client. You will also be involved with technical designs and architect services.
Key Skills Requirements:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Networking Switching, Routing and Firewalling.
- Storage and Storage Area Networking.
- IT Automation Tooling.
- Windows Desktop Support and Management.
- Window Server Support Management.
- IT Security Fundamentals.
- Intel Server Virtualisation.
- Microsoft Exchange, Exchange Online, Office 365 and Azure
- Scripting Languages such as PowerShell, Python, Bash or Visual Basic Scripting
Furthermore, you will bring exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills - ability to work across all levels of the organisation. You will demonstrate energy, integrity, reliability and emotional intelligence.
We are seeking likeminded professionals who believe they can add value to this organisation by being truly passionate about bleeding edge technologies.
Simply apply now, or alternatively send through your queries/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org