- NZD28.00 - NZD30.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Symmons
- about 1 year ago
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the Service Desk Analyst is responsible to provision a range of customer services to support the efficient and effective operation of the infrastructure environment and key business applications, and requires skills in the following areas:
- Must have a strong work ethic and commitment, and the ability to perform independently.
- Demonstrated experience in providing 1st level support in a help desk/service desk environment.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of general IT concepts and standards and a familiarity with ITIL processes
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for both software and hardware issues related to desktop, laptops, mobile phones, printers, peripherals etc.
- Proficient in supporting Microsoft operating systems, and Microsoft suite of products
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a service desk/support role.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels of the business.
- The ability to diagnose problems and resolve user technical issues in the first instance and escalate them as required.
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to be flexible and meet conflicting deadlines.
- A proactive approach and be a team player to deliver exceptional results.
If you are looking to consolidate your skills in the IT support arena, simply apply now.