This organisation is a market leader in product engineering that develops and manufactures innovative solutions globally across a number of leading brands. They are specialists in their area and focus on creativity and efficiency.
The Software Development Manager position will have responsibility for the Auckland Research and Development practice - this spans across application developers, DevOps engineers, testers and embedded platform developers.
Under your leadership, quality software products will be created and delivered successfully and efficiently.
The inside word...
As Software Development Manager you will take ownership of the development function and will be key to ensuring development and delivery of software products. This is a diverse position with a wide scope:
- Empower the teams you work with and make sure they feel valued and have the right tools and resources to be successful
- Lead training and skills development for the team and ensure
- Review software development tools and processes, identify areas for improvement and implement changes
- Collaborate with others in the business to plan and execute projects
- Provide technical leadership and identify and resolve problems
- Coach teams to plan and implement robust architecture
Why you're a legend...
- Prior experience managing software development and delivery across cross-functional teams
- A software product development background with strong knowledge of best practice development, different methodologies and processes
- Experience working in embedded platform environments - ideally Android / Embedded Linux
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, personable and able to build trust and rapport with your team
What's in it for you...
- Global company with international Research & Development team
- Focus on innovation and creativity, strong technical skills within the team
- Friendly and flexible environment
Let's get started!
Send us your CV through the relevant link or call Shweta or Tash on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat