- This is a 3 month contract with a bank in central Auckland, to cover while somebody is on long term leave - possibility of extension for another few months after the first engagement.
- This organisation has a fantastic culture, and value a customer approach, as well as honesty, integrity and collaboration in the workplace.
- They have all the tools and processes to accommodate some flexibility and so you can fit your work schedule around your lifestyle.
- With fantastic rates, a high profile employer and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is a consultant position in the governance and policy team within strategic sourcing.
- You will be responsible for maintaining subject matter expertise across all policies, processes, systems and tools associated with Strategic sourcing.
- Ensuring end to end processes are compliant with all requirements.
- You will also be involved with delivery of reporting, managing and maintain sourcing processes and communicating process changes to process to the business.
- Ad-hoc process improvement activity as required.
- Oversight of supplier risk management activity.
- Update content on intranet and knowledge database, including policy and process guidance and templates.
- You are an experienced and accomplished strategic sourcing or procurement specialist.
- You have prior experience navigating a large corporate with 100's of supplier arrangements and policies.
- Prior experience working within banking would be beneficial.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and other intranet/databases.
- This is one of the best working environments in Auckland with a fantastic culture and values.
- This is also a very family oriented business so flexibility in working conditions are accommodated where possible.
- Talent are a leading contract recruitment agency and you will receive the unique benefits of our Talent Engage programme, and will be paid fortnightly!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt at Talent International on 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.