- This is a 6 month contract with go-live in January initially - with a longer window to allw for a cloud migration also.
- This employer has a long list of inflight projects and so it may eventuate that you are able to move onto new projects.
- With fantastic rates, a high profile employer and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is a senior SAS administrator position and you will need strong SAS administration skills to upgrade to a new server.
- Prior experience moving SAS OA to SAS Viya ideally.
- Linux Sys admin knowledge would also be extremely helpful.
- SAS Development skills are also a bonus.
- Any experience in dealing with Confluence or Remedy would be advantageous.
- Comfortable working as part of a large team where there are multiple contributors and stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative and engaging style of verbal communication, as well as clear and concise written English.
- Prior experience working on project assignments would be beneficial.
- Innovative, problem solving essential.
- This is one of the best employers to contract with, in Auckland
- There are hundreds of in-flight projects and so a strong pipeline of work coming, meaning a strong likelihood of extensions - this particular project has a longer windows of 3 years.
- This is also a very family-friendly business so flexible working conditions are possible for the right people.
- When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme and will be paid fortnightly.
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt or Pascal at Talent International on 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.