- NZD120000.00 - NZD160000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- 4 days ago
· Senior role - opportunity to use your technical and leadership skills
· AWS/Java/Microservices stack
· Design, improve and build a scalable enterprise-grade application for an ever-growing customer base
The inside word...
* An award winning Fintech company originated in NZ and now expanding into the Australian market
* Their cloud based platform is built on AWS with Java, Salesforce, Ruby etc. It is complex product with many parts and technologies which keeps this role even more interesting
* They have a fantastic work culture and a social work environment
* This position will be working reporting to the CTO and providing technical leadership to the software development team - whilst still being hands on
Why you're special...
* You're an experienced Technical Lead/Architect with experience in Java developing large scalable systems on the AWS platform. Experience in SOA based architecture.
* Experience to include technical design and architecture along with development
* Strong experience developing Rest APIS, Microservices as you will be guiding the dev team on this
* To fit in well with this company culture you will be the kind of person that likes to collaborate, share knowledge and mentor and guide others on the team
* You should also have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to provide thought leadership and not afraid to share your ideas/opinions
* Experience in leading a team or mentoring others is preferred.
And...what's in it for you?
* If you are looking for a leadership role but still enjoying staying close to tech - this opportunity is not to be missed
* Leave your mark on a product used by many.
* Flexible, fun work environment.
* Attractive salary
Please call Shweta on 092814150 for more information.