- NZD110000.00 - NZD200000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Calum Houston
- 19 days ago
- Newly created Technical Lead position for an international organisation based in Auckland CBD.
- Amazing opportunity to work in a high performing global team with an amazing team culture.
- This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a 5 year programme of work for one of the world's largest financial services companies.
- This position will work closely within a global function and looking for someone to act as a Technical SME and a Mentor to other developers.
- We are looking for someone to design, develop, support, maintain and deliver a new solution for our client.
- The successful candidate will be able to drive cultural change towards agile and modern delivery models as the client wishes to ultimately move to a share platform for all of its staff based across APAC.
- You have a minimum of 5 years as a Technical Lead.
- You have a track record of delivering projects and have no problem having your say in the design and strategy of the project.
- A passion about working in a rapid, iterative environment is necessary.
Guidewire and preferably PolicyCentre or BillingCentre
Track record of delivering of systems integration
Knowledge of architecture disciplines
Proven experience working on cross functional teams
Experience in Agile and continuous delivery
And... What's in it for you?
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime challenge to work for a global organisation looking to expand to their presence In the New Zealand market.
- Great Auckland CBD Location
- Flexible working and other forward thinking benefits.