- NZD120.00 - NZD125.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Symmons
- over 1 year ago
There is never a typical day when working with this organisation. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career. Join one of New Zealand's largest and most complex businesses working with leading-edge technologies, helping to deliver the best possible customer experience.
We're currently seeking a contract Technical Project Manager initially for 6 months to work on a key compliance piece of work for this organisation. You will be required to work with cross functional teams, coordinating plans for sprints and you will be used to organising implementations.
Not only will you bring the soft skills, but you will be experienced coordinating and managing the technical delivery for this project across technology teams, but the three must haves also for this role are:
- Strong people / communication skills - there will be multiple business and technical stakeholders they will need to be liaising with and influencing
- Technical implementation Planning e.g. coordinating teams for releases
- Integration project experience (and ideally with WPS)
- Design capability / experience
The other nice to haves would be:
- Banking / on-boarding experience (e.g. with KYC)
- Agile project experience
- And they will also be responsible for the operational handover elements
If you are looking for your next contracting opportunity and this looks like you, contact Lauren at Lauren.email@example.com