I currently have a number of opportunities for experienced IT Professionals to join a number of technical teams here in Wellington. These roles range from level 1 Service Desk to Desktop Support.
The tasks will vary depending on the client but it is likely you will be providing additional support, ensuring organisations are set up to work remotely, assisting with technical migrations or rollouts and in some cases laptop builds and imaging. This will see you working in a predominately Window environment, supporting Office 365, Exchange and Intune. You will be responsible for providing remote 1st, 2nd and possibly 3rd level support to our clients, ensuring prompt resolution of incidents and requests. This can include anything from server administration to user account creation and general desktop support.
This is a great opportunity to support organisations through this challenging time.
Please note you must be available to start within 2 weeks and already be based in Wellington.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft (MS) desktopslaptops - Windows 7, 8, 10
- Experience in supporting MS Office365
- Windows server experience - basic Active Directory Administration
- Creating new accounts, mailboxes, distribution groups, security groups and basic server troubleshooting
- Experience with VMWare would be helpful