- NZD640 - NZD720 per day
- Job Type
- Ryan Humphrey
- 2 days ago
- We are looking for a Procurement Specialist who enjoys working in fast-paced, complex environments.
- Amazing opportunity to work in a large and well-known financial company with an amazing team culture.
- You will get to work across a wide range of vendors, with a goal of saving money for the company.
The inside word...
- This is from a technology sourcing perspective. Multiple tech vendors / providers.
- You should be able to hold conversations with senior technology stakeholders, so you will be well versed in contract negotiations, procurement activities, supplier transition / establishment etc.
- The ideal candidate would have come from a technical background and has knowledge in the world of infrastructure / cloud / platforms. It's even more advantageous if you have worked for a large technology service company.
- You will now be looking through a commercial lens for this role, however. How can you get more value out of new and existing suppliers, so lots of knowledge here is key.
- You will need a serious level of attention to detail. Being rigorous in ensuring the rules and compliance standards are stuck to and you can stand your ground where needed however have a pragmatic approach as well.
Why you're special...
- You will be an experienced Procurement Specialist, ideally within a bank or at least a fast-paced, large and complex environment. You have worked with a multiple vendors, sourcing contracts and making sure that you are getting the best value for the company.
- You have demonstrated knowledge and experience in sourcing & delivering supplier value including strategic sourcing, negotiation, contracting, execution and supplier transition / establishment.
- You have a large breadth of technical knowledge, specifically around infrastructure, cloud and platforms.
- You are a great communicator and are extremely collaborative internally / externally.
And... What's in it for you?
This is a 5/6 month contract initially and is paying a competitive rate.
It's a great chance to get a well-known and exciting company on your CV. This will really push your ability and you have the chance to learn a lot here.
Auckland Central Location.
Let's get started! Apply now or call Ryan on 0210363757!