- NZD95000.00 - NZD100000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 16 days ago
For an Intermediate Web Developer to join this creatively minded team and contribute to every customer facing web interaction in this complex business with a range of consumer and wholesale brands.
This is a tight knit group and leadership team all working cohesively towards a common agenda. Innovation is encouraged, and you will be given the time and space to learn as well as to express your opinions and contribute in different ways.
Adaptability is key as you work on a range of projects, including shiny new marketing campaigns as well as a green-fields project to build a new customer self-service web portal.
The inside word...
- This is a new role to add to the already existing team of 4 like-minded individuals who act as a centralised web front-end development team for all business units.
- They support and develop all customer interactions and are also the primary customer of the application team, providing feedback and support on API testing for usability and customer experience.
- After a period of learning and familiarising yourself with the tech stack, there is the opportunity to take the lead on a project to rewrite customer self-service portals and migrate to Vue.JS from AngularJS
- Any Angular Framework experience is a must (The use AngularJS and Angluar6 currently) (Must)
- An understanding of Version Control conceptually and how to manage code is a must. (Must)
- Any VueJS experience would be a big bonus as there is a plan to adopt this technology soon.
- Drupal CMS and PHP will als stand you in good stead.
And...what's in it for you?
High performing candidates here are highly collaborative, open to receiving and giving feedback, enjoy taking part in design sessions, willing to defend their code but also to accept input. Passionate, and confident communicators.
- In return you will be part of a Fun culture, in a well-equipped and funded corporate environment.
- You will be given the freedom to work in new ways, make your own contributions to the team, not just with your code.
- They are already strong with Agile ways of working and tooling but you will also have the chance to bring new ideas and concepts, and look at new ways of doing things.
- This is a very flexible family-oriented work place, team members start anytime from 6am - 10am.
- 37.5 hour working week (and they don't want people working more).
- They also reward and recognise their people with a comprehensive range of employee benefits including share options, Health Insurance for the family, Long-service awards and additional leave as well as many more.
Alternatively please call Matt or Pascal on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat.
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates those with the rights to live and work in NZ will be preferred.