Struggling to fill niche roles or can't handle the sheer volume of job openings? Perhaps you need a better grip on recruitment metrics or need help articulating why you’re such an excellent employer to attract more of the talent your business needs.
From acquisition to engagement and experience, we dive headfirst into your business, culture and learn what makes it tick. Coming up with better ways to improve your technology, processes and people is our superpower.
We operate as an extension of your HR function, taking care of four key areas so you can focus on the other stuff:
1. PEOPLE // That’s us, your dedicated onsite recruiters. We are chameleon technology recruitment specialists, taking on your values, your brand and representing them just as you do.
2. PROCESS // How can you be more competitive in a candidate short market? We’ll create an incredible candidate experience while ticking all the boxes.
3. TECHNOLOGY // The future is now. It’s all about personalisation and automation: one can’t live without the other. And yes, we select, deploy and manage all of this for you.
4. BRAND // You know what’s great about your company, but do your candidates? We help you define your value proposition and spread the word. It’s not (just) about looking good. It’s about authenticity.
1. TA AUDIT // Leading with a structured discovery period, we uncover any dysfunction in your hiring before designing your bespoke solution.
2. DUAL APPROACH // With recruiters deployed onsite, we augment the power of your brand with our reach and networks to offer a truly competitive advantage.
3. SPECIALISED // We are not generalists. All of our people specialise in tech recruitment, constantly attracting and screening the talent you need.
4. BROAD EXPERTISE // Your on-site recruiter can leverage Talent’s full recruitment team and thousands of technology candidates every day.
5. A LONG-TERM VIEW // We will build out deep talent pools for you while also recruiting the live roles.
6. PARTNERSHIP // We act as your partner, deploying and managing the recruitment through your systems. You’ll have full oversight of the process.
They’re wildly engaged and strived hard to meet our objectives. It feels like we have a real partnership. They are in it for the long run.
The team have met our expectations, exceeding some of SLA's despite some demanding skillsets and have additionally been responsive and adaptable as our partnership has matured.